Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Poetry in Progress `I

Unconditional Lust
I could flip a coin a thousand times-
In different places
And alternating positions
Taking precise aim
Every time
Even being sloppy
In rhyme:
My rhythm, too
-And still
I only come up
With tails
When all I want

Is head. 

Twitch
Rummaging pages burnt from the
Ashes.
Irritated fingers ravaging my dry
Skin.
Flakes trickle off the brittle
Hairs.
Eyesight flickering in and our subtle
Waves.
Smokes fills the scene aroma of
Poison.
I choke first, enjoy, then commences
Gasping.
Phlegm collects atop immediately discarded
Away.
There are thoughts better left
Unattended.
Movies dazzle the screen: one last
Hope.
There are thought better left
Forgotten.
Oh how sweet it was: that fresh
Air

Everything
I used to
Believe
Everything happened
For some reason,
But now
I know
Everything happen
And we must find
A
Reason
To keep
Happening

23rd Hour
Time for her to leave
The moment I rest
When I awaken
She returns again
Anew
Alight
Again

Pray-er
Forgive me this time
It won’t be the last

Game of Cat is Mouse
Cage: gorgeous interior
Walls glimmering
Running claws through
Sublime decoration
Resenting an outside world
Afar Plato’s cavern
Another reality carries on
Past the window, no way
Submersing herself in the
Luscious scenery, divine
So she takes her mouth
Gorging a dry feast
Processed chunks, on sale
Sleeping casually, any chance
Given

Drew Kow-Ski
Another day:
Toiling round on nicotine and
Booze
Stroking the pussy’s firm
White hairs, softly
She purrs sweetened silence
I pour succulent serenity
The glass mostly
Full
The mind fully
Empty
The walls quietly
Dim
The Lights faintly
Receding
Another tune, another time
Remains the same
Drowning sore effigy
Diminishing further cost
Demanding security
Where none existed
Previously

No comments:

Post a Comment